Jumat, 28 September 2012

For about two months I was street vendors in the village of my town.

Many life experiences that I find.

Ranging from keeping selfishness, controlling emotions, made a good relation with many people.

In there I teach in a school that is less labor educators. 

Various nature and character of children (kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school). 

I started to learn understand character of them.

Enthusiastic children to learn is very high.

And I'm very proud of those who have a passion to learn is so great, 

Even though they have physical limitations.

With all the limitations that they have hopefully learned their passion for good education can be an example for us.




I apologize to all reader because i only share a few photo.
Actually, I want to share lots of photos children have a good spirit to learn to the reader.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar