Rabu, 25 April 2018

blah

How to deal with fake friends? That's not easy. It depends on how long do you know that friend. If you know that person for a short period of time it would be easier! I mean that it's not a close friend you know... So here are some type of ''tips'' or '' advice'' (or whatever you want to call it) to help you to deal with that type of people.
1. Try to know what are they talking about you behind your back 
It might sound idiotic but it helped me to know how to deal with him/ her. When you know what are they talking about you you'll probably know what type of person they are!
2. Try to slowly distance from them 
If you're shy this might work for you. If you're in a delicate situation (personally talking) and you don't want any confrontation this is the best way for you. In this way, you don't have to give any explanation to anyone :)
3. Try to talk to them 
This way it's the total opposite of the other one I just told you. This is about talking with that person, know the reason why they did something like that and try to solve that problem if you want to keep that person in your life.
Here I'm going to put some signs that a person is fake with ya. 
- They talk mean things about you behind your back. 
- They're jealous of you when you win something. 
- They're egocentric. 
- They don't listen to you if they're not interested. 
- They don't wanna be around you if they don't gain anything for it. 
- They keep things from you with other people and laugh in your face to make you feel bad.
I really hope you don't have to deal with this type of people but life is very unfair. That's why I wrote this article. I wish in some way it helped you. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar