Kamis, 21 Juni 2018

The only one little heart break

Did you ever fall in love? If your answer is yes, then keep on reading. If your answer is no, don't close this post, you might learn something new reading this.

I've been dreaming about my prince charming, who will come one day and save me from this miserable life. I prayed the God to send me somebody who will make me happy. And then I found him. He was everything that I ever needed. He was smart, funny, kind and handsome as well. My heart was a roller coaster every time when I saw him. I was happy and so crazy in love. But he didn't know that as much as I didn't know that he is taken.

My heart broke in a thousand pieces. I was broken, sad and alone. I was so mad at myself because I let myself fall in love with somebody whose name I didn't even know. I cried a lot that day when I saw them together. She was everything that I will never be. They fit so well, but it hurts.
I am devastated. I'm a mess right now. Love can be such a nice thing, great feeling. It's funny how bad it can hurt at the same time. I love him and because of that, I want him to be happy. If she makes him happy, I wish them luck. I want only the best for them.

I prayed the God to send me somebody, but now I am praying Him to make me forget all this pain caused because of unrequited love.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar